Aiguille en Fête – embroidery, knitting and patchwork fair took place in Paris at the Grande Halle de la Villette from February 12th until February 15th. As the previous years it has been a very popular and successful show and Aurifil was very happy to be present through some of the shops that sell its threads in France.
– The Cinnamon Patch was selling the Aurifil Lana and it seems that the public can’t live without them anymore; Marianne Goarin’s stand was constantly full with people enquiring about her beautiful country style designs in felt that she nicely embellishes with Aurifil lana threads.
– L’Atelier du Patchwork was displaying the bright and attractive Aurilux polyester spools as well as the new Aurifil Brillo and its 32 marvellous colours fit to enhance any quilt.
– Lili Coquelicot, one of Aurifil’s first French customer couldn’t cope with the demand of Aurifil Mako cottons and her display was quickly short in colours.
– Au Fil d’Emma was also carrying Aurifil threads that she highly recommends for the simple reason that she loves them herself!
– In the embroidery section of the fair, Cécile Pozzo di Borgo was showing the Aurfiil cotton skeins -Maestoso, Allegro and Vivace, ideal for embroidery and Cécile who is a specialist in hardanger, was happily recommending Aurifil cotton skeins to her customers, again just because she loves them and embroiders constantly with them.