Pat Sloan here to announce the 2013 Aurifil Design team! This is going to be a very exciting year. We have 12 Designers creating an awesome PIECED block ….did I just hear a HUGE CHEER!!!… We are using Pat Bravo’s amazing fabric line called “Rock and Romance”…
Let’s see who is on the team!
- Erin Russek http://erinrussek.typepad.com/
- Marie-Claude Picon-Iperti http://www.lessecretsdemarie.com/
- Jeni Baker http://www.incolororder.com/
- Katy Jones http://imagingermonkey.blogspot.com/
- Jackie Kunkel http://cvquiltworks.blogspot.com/
- Wenche Wolff Hatling http://northernquilts.blogspot.com/
- Polly Minick and Laurie Simpson http://www.minickandsimpson.com/
- Jill Finley jillilystudio.com
- Kimberly Einmo http://www.kimberlyeinmo.com/
- Allison Harris http://www.cluckclucksew.com/
- Laurie Tigner http://ontheqt-quiltingtangents.blogspot.com/
- Lyn Stalowy http://www.bigforkbaycottonco.com/quilting-blog/
- Pat Bravo http://www.patbravo.com/
- Pat Sloan http://blog.patsloan.com
And this is a peek at “Rock and Romance” CLICK HERE to Art Gallery to see the entire line.
Are you ready for a Rock and Roll year? We are!