Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This week the focus is home decor! Changing the covers on your cushions can give the room an entirely new look. Whether you like to shake things up the seasons, holidays or just have a whim to see something new, you will love the Top Ten Cushion Cover FREE patterns and tutorials for a fantastic way to spruce up your home!
1. New York Beauty Pillow+ Template by Dan Rouse from Piece and Press
3. Quilted Garden Pillow Tutorial by Anorina from Samelia’s Mum
4. Pocket Pillow Sewing Pattern by Melissa from Polka Dot Chair
5. New Pillow Design by Suzanne from Just Another Hang Up
6. Star Flower Pillow Front by Tacha Bruecher for Moda Bake Shop
7. Summer Leaves Pillow Tutorial by A Bright Corner
8. Fair Isle Pillow Tutorial by Lee Heinrich for We All Sew
9. Denim Arrow Cushion by Jocelyn for The Etsy Blog
10. Hourglass Steps Pillow Tutorial by Audrie from Blue is Bleu
Go grab some fabric from your stash, choose a pattern ( or two or more) and update your space! Looking for MORE inspirations and free patterns or tutorials? Please follow the Aurifil Pinterest boards that are updated daily with fun new projects!