Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! Do you have beautiful quilts that have no labels? Do you own lovely works of quilt art that remain folded up because you have no idea how to properly display them? Not sure how to fold a quilt without crease line? This week is for you! Learn how to make a label with all the information for your loved ones to know your quilt’s history. Learn how to make a quilt sleeve or tabs to display your beautiful quilts and check out some cool ways to store your ever growing collection!
1. How to Hang a Quilt Tutorial by Amy from Amy A La Mode
2. What information to include on your quilt label by E. Wolfmeyer
3. Quilt Storage Tips from Sherri McConnell for Craftsy
4. Hang Your Quilt! (Hanging Sleeve Tutorial) by Jacquie from TallGrass Prairie Studio
5. A Quick Quilt Label Method by Diane Harris
6. How to Fold and Store Quilts ( a crease free method) by Ann Fahl
7. Sewology Sunday – Easy Quilt Label by Sassafras Lane Designs
8. Displaying Quilts on Sew Kind of Wonderful
9. Invisible Hanging Tabs by Crystal from Modify Tradition
10. Free Quilt Label Printable by Caroline from Sew Can She
For more inspirations, tips and, free tutorials please follow the Aurifil Pinterest boards that are updated daily with fresh ideas from around the globe!