Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday! This week I am diving into quilt block patterns and tutorials. Swimming through the sea of quilt block patterns available on the internet, you could spend from now until New Year’s Day 2020 sifting through all of the marvelous free patterns offered by designers, bloggers, fabric companies and quilt shops. There will be many more T3 posts for quilt blocks to find the best free patterns and tutorials for you! Just a reminder, the Aurifil Designer Block of the Month patterns are always free and available for you to start at your leisure! Now it is time to grab your fabric, your favorite Aurifil 50wt for perfect seams, and start sewing!
1. List of six 6in block tutorials by Lori Holt from Bee In My Bonnet. This is more than one but oh so wonderful!
2. Penny Lane free pdf by Julie Hirt from 627 Handworks
3. Arkansas Traveler Block by Lee from Freshly Pieced
4. ET phone home – the quilt block template by Lynne from Lily’s Quilts
5. Another Star from The Solstice Star Series by Faith from Fresh Lemons Modern Quilts
6. Flying Geese Paper Piecing Monday style by Cath from Wombat Quilts
7. Starflower Block Tutorial by Jennifer from Ellison Lane Quilts
8. Interlocking Seasons Block by The Parfait Cafe
9. Summer Sampler Quilt Along – Block 6 by Sandra Clemons
10. Making Heart Blocks in Multiple Sizes tutorial by Allison from Cluck Cluck Sew
For more inspiration for blocks, quilts and other fun sewing tutorials please join the Aurifil Pinterest boards!
Reblogged this on The Beachy Quilter and commented:
I know it’s Wednesday, but I’m moving a bit slow today! I wanted to share this awesome blog with you today! Can you say “I LOVE FREE PATTERNS!”? Thanks Aurifil!
Have a fun day! Aloha!
Love this… fantastic blocks – great thread!