Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! Last week was a great variety of quilt blocks and this week is full quilt patterns! We all have those times when we need the math already figured out. We just want to know what to go out and purchase ( like we really need an excuse to visit our local quilt shop) or look though our stash to create the perfect quilt! This collection of quilt patterns has something for everyone to create and enjoy!
1. Blue Breeze Classic Lap Quilt featured on McCall’s Quilting
2. Arrows Aweigh featured on Fort Worth Fabric Studio
3. Sentimentalities by Bonnie Christine
4. Sprinkled Sweets by Wendy Sheppard for Benartex
5. Amsterdam Quilt by Holly DeGroot for Cloud 9 Fabrics
6. Diamond Jewel Star Quilt by Felice Regina from Sew Scatterbrained
7. Sweet Stuff by Penny Rose Fabrics for Riley Blake
8. Hearthside Seasons Mini Quilt by Kim Diehl for Henry Glass & Co.
9. Super Scrappy Single Irish Chain by Melissa Cory from Happy Quilting
10. Pinwheel Baby Quilt by Jodi Nelson for Moda Bake Shop
Looking forward to seeing you back next Tuesday for more free tutorials! If you are looking for more inspiration please join the Aurifil Pinterest boards! And please join the Aurifil Facebook page to find out more about our product, see amazing projects for quilters, and find out the news from around the world of quilting!