Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! Crisp leaves, pumpkin spice, and a chill in the air means that Autumn is here (at least in the States). Bring the Autumn into your home with these fun, fabulous and FREE tutorials created by top designers and bloggers! There are cushions, embroidery some hand stitching fun for kids, and a cute turkey! Something for everyone!
1. Patchwork Pumpkin Quilt Block and Table Runner Tutorial by Amy Smart
2. Ghoulies & Ghosties: Free Halloween Lap Quilt Pattern by Kelly Corbridge for McCall’s Quilting
3. Scrap Buster Fall Pillow by Allison Harris from Cluck Cluck Sew
4. Autumn Felt Coaster Project by Lova Revolutionary
5. Thanksgiving Embroidery Patterns by The Pink Samurai
6. Barn Bats Block or Mini Quilt by Elizabeth Hartman from Oh Fransson
7. Scrappy Halloween Pillow by Lindsey from Fort Worth Fabric Studio for Lil Luna
8. DIY: Felt Sugar Skull Sachets by Rachel from Adventures in Making
9. Halloween Embroidery Hoop Collage by Nancy from Do Small Things With Love
10. The Dresden Turkey Tutorial by Missouri Star Quilting
If you are looking for more free patterns tips, tutorials or inspiration, please follow the Aurifil Pinterest boards, the Aurifil Facebook page and on Instagram too! All are updated throughout the day to provide you with the best the sewing world has to offer!