Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This week is a favorite of all quilters, FREE quilt patterns! The holidays are coming up fast, add in birthdays, baby gifts or a thoughtful charity quilt, we all need a good go-to quilt pattern for all occasions. From traditional to modern, there is a quilt in this collection for everyone! Many thanks to the talented and generous designers, fabric houses and bloggers for making these incredible patterns and tutorials available!
Time to check out the fabulous patterns, grab some fabrics, your favorite Aurifil thread and SEW!
1. Jungle Path Baby Quilt by Jessica Kelly for Moda Bake Shop
2. Summertime Herringbone Quilt by Michael Ann Made
3. Rainbow Diamonds Mini Quilt Tutorial by Lindsay for Craft Buds
4. Accidental Quilt Block Tutorial by Denise from Beyond Sock Monkeys
5. Scrappy Summer Tutorial by Allison from Cluck Cluck Sew
6. Scrappy Irish Chain Quilt Pattern by Jessie from Messy Jesse
7. Bravo Indigo by Caroline from Nightingale Quilts for Michael Miller Fabrics
8. Postcards from Sweden Pattern from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
9. Double Wedding Ring from Bear Creek Quilting Company
10. Nail Polish Mini Quilt Pattern by Lori Holt from Bee In My Bonnet
Find more free patterns, tips, tutorials and inspiration by following the Aurifil Pinterest boards, the Aurifil Facebook page and on Aurifilthread Instagram! All are updated daily and throughout the day to provide you with the best the sewing world has to offer!
I want to thank you for leading me to the free patterns. I try to buy three a year or a quilt book but it is especially nice to have a free one every now and then. Thank you!