Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! There has been so much activity on social media links for fun and fast Christmas ideas that I thought you would enjoy some of the best! These ten projects, by top designers, include stockings, ornaments, and even printable spool wrapping paper! Great ideas for your sewing friends, scrap busters to decorate a tree and a couple of projects to try with kids, grandkids or just your favorite kid!
1. Blitzen Patchwork Stocking Tutorial by Amy from During Quiet Time
2. Vintage Christmas Ball Ornament by Tatyana-Posidelki
3. Fabric Star Ornament Tutorial by Betz White
4. Holiday Mitten Ornament Pattern By Liesl Gibson
5. Log Cabin Mini Christmas Wreath Tutorial by Christa Quilts
6. Free Printable Sewing Themed Gift Wrap by See Kate Sew
7. Quilted Christmas Ornaments (no sew) by Katie from Katie’s Quilting Corner
8. Christmas sewing Tag by Minki Kim
9. Stocking Tutorial by Allison from Cluck Cluck Sew
10. Quilted Trees by Heather from The Sewing Loft
Find more free patterns, tips, tutorials and inspiration by following the Aurifil Pinterest boards, the Aurifil Facebook page and Aurifilthread on Instagram! All are updated throughout the day everyday to provide you with the best the sewing world has to offer!
Reblogged this on The Beachy Quilter and commented:
Happy Tuesday! It’s a lovely, sunny day here in Kauai!
Are you thinking about Christmas yet? Do you already have a jump start on your crafts or gifts? Yea, me neither!! 🙂
I hope this blog from Aurifil will give us some excitement to at least get out some red and green fabric!
Want to say thank you so much for sharing the Christmas themed projects with us. Since I began using Aurifil, I never use any other thread. I am now getting colors of Aurifil 28 as I want to do my own quilting.
Thank you for visiting! I hope you find some fun inspiration this week. Aurifil 28wt is so gorgeous for both machine and hand quilting. Please share some of your projects with us when you have tried it out!