Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! Include some time for yourself during this hectic holiday season by spending some quality fabric shopping time in a local quilt shop ( Aurifil loves local quilt shops) to pick out some lovely fabrics to make one of these free quilt patterns from top designers!
1.To The Point: A Quick n’ Easy Jelly Quilt Tutorial by Amy from Stitchery Dickory Dock
2. Evening Blooms Quilt Tutorial by Carina Gardner
3. Genny & Ruth Pattern by Elizabeth Hartman for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
4. Storytime Squares Quilt by Rae from Made by Rae
5. It Takes Two featured on All People Quilt
6. Moxie by Tula Pink
7. Amish Glow by John Kubiniec for McCall’s Quilting
8. Simple Sawtooth Star Quilt Pattern by Heidi for Riley Blake
9. Scrappy Pinwheel Block Tutorial by Brenda from Just A Bit Frayed
10.Simply Style Stacked Squares Quilt by Erica Jackman for Moda Bake Shop
Find free patterns, tips, tutorials and inspiration by following the Aurifil Pinterest boards, the Aurifil Facebook page and Aurifilthread on Instagram! All are updated throughout the day everyday to provide you with the best the sewing world has to offer!
Learn about Aurifil products and recommended threads for all of your projects by visiting www.aurifil.com