With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, we’re thinking in green and rainbows. What if the pot at the end of the rainbow was actually full of Aurifil threads? That might just be better than gold!;)
This week, we’ve got a great lineup of projects that will get you ready for your well-crafted Irish celebrations.
1. Rainbow Ric Rac Skirt Tutorial — Crafting Chicks
2. Irish Chain Quilt by Heather Jones for Missouri Quilt Co.
3. DIY Rainbow Banner — Liz Stanley for SayYes and Momtastic
4. Leprechaun Pant Treat Bag — Positively Splendid
5. Rainbow Ruffle Dress — Housewives of Riverton
6. Clover Quilt Block Tutorial — Piece N Quilt
7. Rainbow Shamrock Brooch — Adventures in Making
8. Luck of the Irish Table Topper — Margie Ullery for Moda Bake Shop
9. Lucky Shamrock Pillow — Forth Worth Fabric Studio
10. Fair Isle Baby Quilt — Leah Douglas for Moda Bake Shop
Reblogged this on The Beachy Quilter and commented:
With St. Patrick’s Day coming up next week, Aurifil’s Top Ten Tuesday items are just right!
I hope you find something to inspire you today!
Happy Aloha Rainbows to you!
Wow – lovely projects!!!
Love the variety!
Thanks for sharing Erin – some sweet, sweet projects!