Pincushions are simply fabulous! They are tiny artistic expressions that give us all a fun way to try out a new technique, a new pattern, or simply scale down a favorite quilt block. They add personality and pizzazz to any sewing room and serve as the perfect gift for sewing & quilting friends. There are so many unique patterns out there and we’ve rounded up ten of our favorites.
1. Trellis Flowers Pincushion – Jessie Fincham
2. Everglade Pincushion — Carolyn Friedlander
3. Mason Jar Pincushion — Seasoned Homemaker
4. Felt Tree Stump Pincushion — Bugs and Fishes
5. Cozy Cottage Pincushion — The Crafty Mummy
6. Cathedral Window Pincushion — My Go-Go Life
7. Hexie Pincushion — Modern Handcraft
8. Doughnut Pincushion — Wrapped up in Rainbows
9. Flying Geese Pincushion — Jeliquilts
10. Tomato Pincushion — Blah to Tada!
Thanks for sharing these fun pincushions. I think I have pinned more pincushions than I have quilt patterns.
I love pin cushions