It’s October, the Halloween prep is on and we’re feeling particularly spooky around here! We love getting into the holiday spirit by decorating our homes, inside and out, for the season. Halloween throw pillows? Check. Spooky quilts and quilt blocks? Check check. Pumpkin everything? Check!! What are you doing for Halloween? If you’re looking for something fun to make, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites — from things you can make in an afternoon to full size quilts that will keep you feeling spooky for years to come! Which one is your favorite?
1. Epic Halloween Quilt Along — Flying Parrot Quilts
2. Scrappy Pumpkin Table Runner — Andy Knowlton for Thermoweb
3. Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Pillow Cover — On Sutton Place
4. Country Bumpkin Halloween Bandana Pumpkin — Sadie Seasongoods
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte Felt Applique — Wild Olive
6. Creepy Critters Halloween Row Quilt — Ellis & Higgs
7. Witch’s Silhouette Halloween Pillow Pattern — The Polkadot Chair
8. Halloween Eyeball Softie — Mucho Xoxo
9. Boos and Ghouls Quilt Along — Bryan House Quilts
10. Halloween Pillow Tutorial — Jedi Craft Girl
Find more free patterns, tips, tutorials and inspiration by following on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram. All are updated regularly to provide you with the best the sewing world has to offer!
For more information about Aurifil products, including thread weights, Designer Collections, and where to purchase from your local quilt shop or select online shops, please visit Aurifil.com.
Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!
Wow! So many great ideas. It’s hard to narrow down my favorites but I guessit would be the quilt-a-long and the scrappy pumpkins. Thank you so much for sharing the talents of the artists!
Great list 😉
Check out my TTT for the week aswell : https://nmlifeinwords.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/ttt-oct25/