If you’re like us, you are a sucker for a great Christmas project and get a little giddy thinking about going handmade for the Holidays! We are so fortunate to have access to so many amazing Christmas projects — from quilts to pillows, ornaments to tree skirts, there truly is a little something for everyone. What’s on your to-sew list for the holiday?
1. Ho Ho Farmhouse Pillow — The Crafty Quilter
2. Fabric Pinecone Tutorial — Mister Domestic
3. Scrap Batting Ornaments and Garland — Sandra Clemons of Make it Blossom
4. Mini Christmas Tree Skirt — Bryan House Quilts
5. Poinsettia Pillow Tutorial — Simple Simon and Company
6. Pixelated Present Quilt Block — Clover & Violet
7. Merry and Bright Cushion Cover — Nana Company
8. Tiny Trees Bunting — S.O.T.A.K. handmade
9. A Series of Christmas Pillows — The Red Pistachio
10. Circle Tree Quilt — Gayle Schliemann for We All Sew, Bernina
Find more free patterns, tips, tutorials and inspiration by following on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram. All are updated regularly to provide you with the best the sewing world has to offer!
For more information about Aurifil products, including thread weights, Designer Collections, and where to purchase from your local quilt shop or select online shops, please visit Aurifil.com.
my favorite is the poinsettia pillow!
I love that one too!! 🙂
I have made the circles tree wall hanging!
The poinsettia pillow is really cool. However, I can see making the scrap garland and wreath. These look like something fun to make with a child as well. Thanks for sharing.
love the little trees garland!