Hi it’s Pat Sloan here and I’m excited for you to meet the 2018 Design team! So are you ready to meet new designers and see amazing designs? Are you ready for the next fun Aurifil Designer monthly challenge?
Great! Let’s get to know our 2018 team!
I don’t know who has more fun, me or the designers! I love a great story and interviewing the design team each month is a highlight for me. I also select the theme for the year and I sew along right with you to make their blocks.
Keep reading… at the end I reveal our Theme for the year!
Top photo is, left to right –
- Elena Gregotti, CEO of Aurifil USA
- Sherri McConnel www.aquiltinglife.com/
- Sue O’very sueoverydesigns.com/
- Me! Pat Sloan patsloan.com
- Sheri Cifaldi-Morrill wholecirclestudio.com/
- Katja Marek www.katjasquiltshoppe.com/
- Sharon Holland www.sharonhollanddesigns.com/
- Alex Veronelli, CBDO of Aurifil USA
- Minki Kim www.minkikim.com/
- Kerry Goulder kidgiddy.blogspot.com/
- Rebecca Bryan bryanhousequilts.com/
- Amy Sinibaldi nanacompany.typepad.com/
Details of the Challenge!
- Theme “The Places we Go” – Blocks inspired by a place the designer has visited or wants to visit
- Colors – Designer blocks will be in Black/White & a color of their choice
- Size – 12” finished blocks
- Articles release on the 15th of each month
Each Month I’ll interview the designer and you have one month to make the block and enter at my website to be in running to win a BOX of thread! It’s a super fun sew along!
All the Links