Hi it’s Pat Sloan here and I’m excited for you to get to know our amazing Aurifil 2019 Design team. Are you ready for the next fun Aurifil Designer monthly challenge? We are!
Great! Let’s get to know our 2019 team!
I love a great story and interviewing the a design team member each month is a highlight for me. I knowing more about them, hearing about their life outside of the quilting we see. I also select the theme for the year and I sew along right with you to make their blocks.
This is also a challenge. Each month make the designers block and enter for a change to win a box of 12 large spools of Aurifl, and create a unique quilt with us in 2019!
Keep reading… at the end I reveal our Theme for the year!
Group photo, left to right Back row –
- Alex Veronelli, CBDO of Aurifil USA
- Annette Plog petitequilts.com
- Natalie Barnes beyondthereefpatterns.com
- Lissa Alexander modalissa.com
Group photo, left to right Front row –
- Elena Gregotti, CEO of Aurifil USA
- Me! Pat Sloan patsloan.com
- Karen Miller redbirdquiltco.com
- Beverly McCullough flamingotoes.com
Starting in top left, going clockwise
- Laura Piland sliceofpiquilts.com
- Alyce Blyth blossomheartquilts.com
- Carl Hentsch 3dogdesignco.com
- Sedef Imer downgrapevinelane.com
- Andrea Tsang Jackson 3rdstoryworkshop.com
- Kristy Wolf and Shayla Wolf sassafras-lane.com
- Jenni Smith jenni-smith.co.uk
Details of the Challenge!
- Theme – A Block inspired by one of the designer’s ‘Traditions’.
- Colors – Designer blocks will be in mostly Red/White & a splash of accent color of their choice.
- Size – 12” finished blocks
- Articles release on the 15th of each month
Each Month I’ll interview the designer and you have one month to make the block and enter at my website to be in running to win a BOX of thread! It’s a super fun sew along!
All the Links