Each month you’ll get to know one of them, take a peek inside their creative world and then make a block they designed just for us!
Are you ready for the next fun Aurifil Designer monthly challenge?
Great! Let’s get to know our 2020 team!
Top Row left to right –
- Blair Stocker, wisecrafthandmade.com
- Kathy Ross, www.kathyrossart.com
- Carole Lyles Shaw, www.carolelylesshaw.com
- Carolina Asmussen, www.carolinasmussen.com
- Sarah Ashford, www.sarahashfordstudio.com
- Sandra Johnson, sandrajohnsondesigns.com
- Alyssa Thomas, penguinandfish.com
- Nicholas Ball, quiltsfromtheattic.wordpress.com
- Kate Toney, www.toughkittencrafts.com
- Sherry Shish, poweredbyquilting.com
- Tiffany Sepulveda, sewtiffanysew.wordpress.com
- Shannon & Jason Mullett-Bowlsby, shibaguyz.com
Details of the Challenge!
- Theme – “Inspired by Italy”: Blocks inspired by the colors or cities associated with one of the new Color Builder Collections
- Colors: Each thread collection is 3 colors and the Designer will use those colors as inspiration
- About the Thread Collections: Read the article HERE
- Size: 12” finished blocks
- When: Articles release on the 15th of each month
- GIVEAWAY: Enter a photo of your block each month at the end of the interview. Monthly we’ll pull a name to give away that month’s thread collection!
- Layout: Designed by me, Pat Sloan
Each Month I’ll interview the designer and you have one month to make the block and enter here to be in running to win a BOX of thread! It’s a super fun sew along!
Enter your email at HERE so you will get the Aurifil Newsletters and never miss a thing!
Other Important Links
- All prior Designer of the month blocks
- Color Builder Article
- My Articles for each block with tips will be at blog.patsloan.com/aurifil-thread/