Pat Sloan here and I’m excited for you to meet this crazy talented 2020 Design team!
Each month you’ll get to know one of them, take a peek inside their creative world and then make a block they designed just for us!
Are you ready for the next fun Aurifil Designer monthly challenge?
Great! Let’s get to know our 2020 team!
Our team this year is from around the world and they work in many different styles. It’s going to be so exciting each month! Keep reading… at the end I reveal our theme for the year!
Top Row left to right –
- Blair Stocker, wisecrafthandmade.com
- Kathy Ross, www.kathyrossart.com
- Carole Lyles Shaw, www.carolelylesshaw.com
- Carolina Asmussen, www.carolinasmussen.com
- Sarah Ashford, www.sarahashfordstudio.com
- Sandra Johnson, sandrajohnsondesigns.com
- Alyssa Thomas, penguinandfish.com
- Nicholas Ball, quiltsfromtheattic.wordpress.com
- Kate Toney, www.toughkittencrafts.com
- Sherry Shish, poweredbyquilting.com
- Tiffany Sepulveda, sewtiffanysew.wordpress.com
- Shannon & Jason Mullett-Bowlsby, shibaguyz.com
Details of the Challenge!
- Theme – “Inspired by Italy”: Blocks inspired by the colors or cities associated with one of the new Color Builder Collections
- Colors: Each thread collection is 3 colors and the Designer will use those colors as inspiration
- About the Thread Collections: Read the article HERE
- Size: 12” finished blocks
- When: Articles release on the 15th of each month
- GIVEAWAY: Enter a photo of your block each month at the end of the interview. Monthly we’ll pull a name to give away that month’s thread collection!
- Layout: Designed by me, Pat Sloan
Each Month I’ll interview the designer and you have one month to make the block and enter here to be in running to win a BOX of thread! It’s a super fun sew along!
Enter your email at HERE so you will get the Aurifil Newsletters and never miss a thing!
Other Important Links
- All prior Designer of the month blocks
- Color Builder Article
- My Articles for each block with tips will be at blog.patsloan.com/aurifil-thread/
Can’t wait to see what they each will bring to the table.
This looks interesting like to try.
Looks like fun. Can’t wait wait to see what the designers come up with
I’m excited about Aurifil’s new thread collections and look forward to another fun year of blocks!
How do you choose the designers
I love the Aurifil thread collection it is divine in color and strength.
Looks like a great group of designers. Congratulations to them!!!