Back in July, we introduced our Merry Stitch-Mas floss collection and hosted Stitch-Mas in July, a 25-day stitch along featuring a slew of fabulous and festive cross stitch minis. In honor of the holiday season, we simply had to feature these patterns again. They are perfect whether you’re looking to expand your own holiday stash of cross stitch decorations, whip up a few gift tags, or even create a full sampler featuring all of the motifs.
We kicked things off on Sunday, December 1, calling out motifs via Facebook & Instagram, in order… It’s like the advent calendars of our youths, but more colorful and long-lasting! Featured patterns include 21 motifs skillfully designed by Elly Destro, a cross-stitch enthusiast based in our Milan office…
While we’ll be promoting day by day, patterns are, in fact, all available on our website.
Our #1 must-have for all of this holiday stitching is Merry Stitch-mas, a collection of 7 vibrant and festive colors of our luscious 6-strand divisible floss. Presented in a custom designed pack, Merry Stitch-Mas sets the stage for endless hours of creative possibilities.
Check with your local quilt shop to snag your very own Merry Stitch-Mas!
Stitching along with us this month? Be sure to tag your images so we can see what you’re up to! @aurifilthread, #aurifil, and #AurifilMerryStitchMas
- Stitch-Mas Patterns
- Merry Stitch-Mas
- Aurifil Dealers
- Blog Post: Stitchy Pocket Watches by Susan Ache
- Blog Post: Quilt Star Snowflake by Beverly McCullough
- Blog Post: Little Christmas Tree by Wendy Sheppard
- Blog Post: Sparkly Snowflakes by Kimberly Jolly
- 1 – Gingerbread
- 2 – Christmas Pup
- 3 – Christmas Stockings
- 4 – Make a Wish
- 5 – Christmas Hats
- 6 – Letters to Santa
- 7 – Stitchy Pocket Watches by Susan Ache
- 8 – Snowy Reindeer
- 9 – I Heart Santa
- 10 – Christmas Blackwork
- 11 – Summer Santa Claus
- 12 – Christmas Pup
- 13 – Christmas Trees
- 14 – Quilt Star Snowflake by Beverly McCullough
- 15 – Meowy Christmas
- 16 – Happy Holidays Mistletoe
- 17 – Happy Holidays Christmas Ornaments
- 18 – Stitchy Merry Christmas
- 19 – Tis the Season to be Jolly
- 20 – Christmas Ornaments
- 21 – Little Christmas Tree by Wendy Sheppard
- 22 – Christmas Comet
- 23 – Christmas Tree
- 24 – Merry Christmas
- 25 – Sparkly Snowflakes by Kimberly Jolly
Pro tip: If you’ve been using DMC and want to make the switch, it’s never been easier! Grab our handy conversion chart HERE.