Welcome back to Aurifil Top Ten Tuesday! Thanksgiving is almost here ( in the states) and that means that Christmas is not far behind! Have you started on your handmade holiday gifts? If not, check out these wonderful embroidery ornament patterns by Aurifil Designers that can be stitched up quickly while you are spending time with your family! Pick out your favorite colors of Aurifil embroidery floss or 12wt threads to create these sweet ornaments as gifts or for your own tree! There is a bonus of TWO extra patterns in this week’s offering!
1. Snowman Ornament by Sherri from Little Bits of This and That
2. Bird Ornament by Gail Pan Designs
3. Bell Ornament by Amy from Amy’s Creative Side
4. Christmas Stockings by Anna from Thimbleanna
5. Holly Leaves by Pat Sloan
6. Snowflake by Emily from Carolina Patchworks
7. Reindeer by Victoria Findlay Wolfe
8. Mitten Ornament by Lizzy and Beth from Lizzie B Cre8ive
9. Candy Canes by Pam Kitty Morning
10. Swedish Girl Ornament by Roseann Kermes from Rosebud’s Cottage
11. Summer Santa by Sarah Fielke from The Last Piece
12. Ice Skates Ornament by Bari J
You can find even more free patterns, tips, tutorials and inspiration by following the Aurifil Pinterest boards, the Aurifil Facebook page and on Aurifilthread Instagram! All are updated daily and throughout the day to provide you with the best the sewing world has to offer!