With International Quilt Market only a few days away, we’ve got travel on the mind. What’s a sewing traveler to do? Travel Handmade!! Quilty escapes are our favorites as attendees always arrive with a stunning lineup of bags, duffles, pouches and more. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorites to inspire your next getaway! Whatever your destination, happy sewing!
1. All the Essentials Tote — Kristi Mcdonough for Sew Mama Sew
2. Car Diddy Bag — Sew Can She
3. FPP Lipstick Pattern — Sew Scatterbrained
4. Phoebe Phone & ID Case — Clover & Violet
5. Favorite Totes in Denim — Purl Soho
6. Mickey Mouse Ear Buds Pouch — Polkadot Chair
7. Naughty Secretary Bag — Sew Sweetness
8. Recycled Roll Top Bag — Delia Creates for Totally Stitching’ (Babylock)
9. Cargo Duffle Pattern — Noodlehead
10. Ellie Travel Case — Fabric Mutt
Find more free patterns, tips, tutorials and inspiration by following on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram. All are updated regularly to provide you with the best the sewing world has to offer!
For more information about Aurifil products, including thread weights, Designer Collections, and where to purchase from your local quilt shop or select online shops, please visit Aurifil.com.
Lovely picks! 😀 The lipstick pouch is too cute <3