With International Quilt Market only a few days away, we’ve got travel on the mind. What’s a sewing traveler to do? Travel Handmade!! Quilty escapes are our favorites as attendees always arrive with a stunning lineup of bags, duffles, pouches and more. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorites to inspire your next getaway! Whatever your destination, happy sewing!
1. All the Essentials Tote — Kristi Mcdonough for Sew Mama Sew
2. Car Diddy Bag — Sew Can She
3. FPP Lipstick Pattern — Sew Scatterbrained
4. Phoebe Phone & ID Case — Clover & Violet
5. Favorite Totes in Denim — Purl Soho
6. Mickey Mouse Ear Buds Pouch — Polkadot Chair
7. Naughty Secretary Bag — Sew Sweetness
8. Recycled Roll Top Bag — Delia Creates for Totally Stitching’ (Babylock)
9. Cargo Duffle Pattern — Noodlehead
10. Ellie Travel Case — Fabric Mutt
For more information about Aurifil products, including thread weights, Designer Collections, and where to purchase from your local quilt shop or select online shops, please visit Aurifil.com.