Back-to-School!! It’s hard to believe it’s already that time of year again. Some kids have already started, some don’t start until after Labor Day, but that buzz of new school year excitement is certainly in the air. We get a little giddy just thinking about finding a special handmade place for every last little notebook, ruler and pencil and simply adore seeing all of the new backpacks, lunch bags and organizers that you all create. If you’re still considering what you want to make this year, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites to get you started. The biggest question now is: Which one to make first??
1. Wall Pocket Organizers — Nancy Zieman for Sew Mama Sew
2. Back to School Binder Cover — Art Gallery Fabrics for We All Sew (Bernina)
3. The Cubby Pack — Fabric Mutt
4. Lunch Money Zippered Apple Pouch — Snugglebug University for Make It & Love It
5. Cumberland Backpack — Sew Sweetness
6. Mini Locker Emergency Kit — s.o.t.a.k handmade
7. Two Pocket Pencil Case — Sue Bleiweiss for We All Sew (Bernina)
8. Zipper Binder Pencil Case — Stacy Schlyer for We All Sew (Bernina)
9. Lunch Bag — The Long Thread
10. DIY Nap Mat/Bed Roll — Pretty Prudent
For more information about Aurifil products, including thread weights, Designer Collections, and where to purchase from your local quilt shop or select online shops, please visit Aurifil.com.