With Thanksgiving just a little over a week away, we’re feeling particularly thankful for this supportive and creative sewing & quilting community of ours. What are you thankful for this year? Will you be sewing for the holiday? We’ve rounded up a few favorite projects to share. From potholders to placemats, soft books to quilts, there are projects here to suit every need! Have fun!
1. Patchwork Acorn Potholders — Jedi Craft Girl for Thermoweb
2. Fabric Napkin Bread Warmer — Tried and True
3. Modern Maples Quilt – Diary of a Quilter
4. Thanksgiving Quiet Book — How Does She
5. Thanksgiving Banner — Tell & Love Party
6. Fall Placemat Tutorial — A Quilting Life
7. Acorn Pillow — Hey Let’s Make Stuff
8. Tom Turkey Placemat — Bee in my Bonnet
9. Fabric Turkey Headband — Rae Gun Ramblings
10. Homemade Pie — Bee in my Bonnet
Thank you for putting these together! I think I will be able to put a few together before the Holiday.
I’m thankful my 98 year old mother is still able to piece quilts. I’m now quilting her latest creation… with Aurifil. I like your selection of projects.