Though we truly believe that every day should be Mother’s Day, it’s lovely to have one day dedicated to showing our moms just how amazing they really are. This weekend (in the US), we take some time out to honor our real-life superheroes, our mentors, our best friends. We love going handmade for Mother’s Day and have rounded up a few favorite tutorials and gift ideas to inspire a bit of last minute stitching.
Happy Mother’s Day!!
1. Eye Mask — Tilly and the Buttons
2. Appliqué Hoop Art — Craftaholics Anonymous
3. Fabric Tortilla Warmer — Make It & Love It
4. Kitchen Towels — Sew4Home
5. Infinity Travel Scarf — Polkadot Chair
6. Fabric Flower Bouquet — Lillabelle Lane for Penny Rose Fabrics
7. Well Traveled Sewing Book — nanaCompany
8. Tote — Noodlehead
9. Pixie Basket — Fabric Mutt
10. Goodie Goodie Binding Kit — Lella Boutique